By winning tournaments you get special unlock tokens. You earn tokens based on your standing in the Tournament.
- 5th Place: No tokens.
- 4th Place: 10 tokens.
- 3rd Place: 20 tokens.
- 2nd Place: 50 tokens.
- Winner: 100 tokens.
You can then spend these tokens on custom art styles for the Chips, Decks and Felts. There are six options for each of these: the default Inventory style, a style related to each of the four opponents, and a Portal style.
When the same style is unlocked and chosen in all three categories, the Inventory itself will be drastically altered to reflect that style. This also includes a special elimination animation for the first player eliminated, and a special victory animation if The Player wins the tournament.
Outside itemsEditThese items are unlocked by completing various challenges that appear in the game. Availability varies per platform.
Borderlands 2 itemsEdit
Available on all platforms.
- Are Y0u Still There (Aperture turret skin; for Assassin)
- Bluffer's Bane (Poker visor; for Siren)
- Guy With The Gun (Evil Ash head; for Commando)
- Hippity Hoppity (Max mask; for Mechromancer)
- Nothing Ventured (Brock Samson's hair; for Gunzerker)
Team Fortress 2 itemsEdit
Available only on Steam.
- Bloodhound (Sam's own hat; for Sniper)
- Dapper Disguise (Handsome Jack's mask; for Spy)
- Long Fall Loafers (Chell's long-fall boots; for Scout)
- Necronomicrown (Evil Ash's crown; for Pyro)
- Samson Skewer (Brock Samson's knife; for Heavy)
PSN Premium ThemesEdit
Available only on PSN. Special themes where the characters "invade each other's worlds".
- Army of Brockness
- First Date
- Freelance Patrol
- I'm The One With The Guns
- You Crack Me Up, Little Robot
Xbox 360 avatar itemsEditAvailable only on XBLA. Includes the following:
"Oh boy, your very own Bloodwing! Warning: You may lose an eye or two."
"Congratulations, you are now a test candidate! Activate GLaDOS to see the results."
"You now own the scariest book in history!"
- The Orb
"The secretly non-functional Orb is now yours to display! You're still pretty powerless, though."
- Suit and Hoodie, Freelance Police (Sam's Suit for males, Max Hoodie for females)
"Make a fashion statement with your exclusive Sam & Max gear!"